This post is not for the weak stomach and contains alot of graphic information. This blog is for mature aduiences only. Consider yourself warned.
OK so alot of you are going to find this funny, Allie is upset that I didn't take a picture of the spectical. Let's back up so I can give you the full story.
The last couple of weeks I have been working some really long hours at the office. And the more hours I work the less sleep I get. Last week I averaged 5 hours of sleep each night. This week has been 4 hours.
Well last night I didn't get home till 4:15 AM. I was drained when I got home and crashed. Allie got me up to pray at 7 am and then I was in and out the rest of the morning. I heard LoraLee giggling at 9:30 and since she wasn't crying I dosed off again. I did not wake up till 12:30 pm. When I realized the time I ran to LoraLees room and found a little girl who decided to become an artist. Can you guess what she was painting herself and the crib with. Was it:
A. Paint, because we are sick parents who lets our kid sniff paint all night long to get her too sleep.
B. Markers, because we think every little girl should have markers in her crib.
C. Mr Hanky the Christmas poo.
Thats right I walked in to get her and I came in on a little girl who has been having fun with Mr Hanky and his entire family. There was poo smeared everywhere! So here comes the really funny part.
I took her out of her clothes and diaper and tried to clean her off the best I could and set her in the bathtub. (no water running ofcoarse, I just wanted her somewhere that she could not get dirty) and went to clean the crib, sheets, and toys. At this time my bladder was telling me to go pee. So I rushed into the bathroom, forgetting that I put LoraLee in the tub and relieved myself.
Afterward I turn and see LoraLee looking at me. At this point I am embarrassed that my 10 month old watched me pee. Well, she sensed that I was embarrased and decided she would ease the tension. LoraLee stood up and peed as well.
I really had a rough morning.
2 comments:
Oh the cleaning up of human fecies has olny begun. Expect many more years of this. Not that it makes your situation any easier.
Welcome to parenthood Greg!! You've been officially inducted. That's great about her standing up to pee. When it comes time to potty train she'll be confused and be like "why do you want me to sit down?? daddy stands up..."
Post a Comment