We are really needing to update some pictures, but Allie is incharge of that. Here is a quick update on what is going on in our family.
Allie is happy that she is out of school and has been a busy body. She has painted the entry way and has gone furniture shopping. She has bought herself a beautiful Dining room set, Piano, and Living room set. She is really happy that her house is filling up with furniture.
Greg is trying not to cry because his beautiful wife went on a spending spree. Greg has been spending most of his time in the yard, currently he is in the process of removing two big tree's in the back yard so he can put in a BBQ and patio set along with some artificial grass turf. He wants to put in Smurf turf to show that he is a true BSU fan, but his loving wife will not allow it:(
LoraLee has been having a great time having both Mommy and Daddy home to play with her everyday. She enjoys her daily stroll to the park where she plays with a boy who is a month older than her.
In April Allie got to go on a field trip to the zoo with her school and I had to go play paintball all day for work. Life was just hard on us in April.
In May Allie finished up teaching for the year and we took a weekend trip to San Diego with friends and on the last night when we were there I got sick so the next day I rode 6 hours in a car and had to work all night.
June - We went to Jerome AZ where I was tempted to buy Jesus action figures along with some Bacon Mints.
In July we are going to Idaho to spend time with family and to waterski and golf.
3 comments:
I found your blog and I am so excited to keep up on what you are doing.
BTW I should have you paint my house!
We can't wait to have you arrive!! Just don't forget to pack jackets. I have a feeling you are going to freeze.
Bacon Mints?!?!??!!? hahahha! Man we miss you guys!!!!
Post a Comment