Monday, April 12, 2010

Update

So it has been awhile since our last post so here are the updates:

Greg: Still working nights, played softball with his company, takes care of LoraLee during the day, and teachs our sunday school class about 70% of the time.

LoraLee: Growing, she has 7 teeth now, 4 top and 2 bottom and 1 molar. She is also getting ready to be potty trained. So far we are to the piont where she will sit on her potty but we are still working on the rest.

Me: Well where to begin, our school is being monitored by the state and so I need to take two 45 hour courses in order to be in complaince with what the state moniotor wants. It happens to be that the courses were offered on weekends, so I'm in class all day on Saturdays and Sundays until May 16th. My kindergartners are doing well and they are antsy for summer. LoraLee is keeping me busy at home but she is always being sweet. Also she has gotten into my basil that I'm growning and she has tasted some fresh basil and enjoyed it. She doesn't like bland food so I'm always adding spice to her food.

I'm going to try and post some pics in the near future.

1 comment:

Old Folks at Home said...

Thanks for the update. I always enjoy keeping up with your lives. Good luck with the weekend classes and keeping your sanity.