
I was a good camper, I had the small tent all to myself while mommy and daddy set up the camp ground.

Greg and I were setting up the campsite and all of the sudden we here
LoraLee cry while playing in her tent. It was her
whiny cry so we knew she was just complaining and not really hurt. Well we let her cry while we finished setting up the other tent then we checked on her. This is what we found!
LoraLee had crawled into her
bassinet and she couldn't get out.

Fast asleep in her
bassinet.

Campsite, this tent is the one we slept in.

Here are the two tents and Greg is unloading the car and getting things set up while I take pictures.
The video below is of our camp site: the video is fuzzy
because we use my
digital camera.
1 comment:
What a cutie! LoraLee, not Greg...You guys are brave going camping. We tried that but it was a bust, a complete bust. The excessive heat/humidity didn't help and Chloe was a handful. I like your blog background by the way!
Post a Comment