We had a goal and thought that we would update our blog each week, but once a month is better then nothing, right?
This has been and very interesting week. On Tuesday, I get a call from my wife saying that she has a surprise for me. My first inclination is that she adopted a puppy, which we do not have time to train. However, I was off by a little bit, and in my opinion my wife was a little crazy. It turns out that she brought home 2 baby goats that were only days old. The good news is that we only had to watch them over night for a friend. (I am not sure we make the best of friends:).
We have some adorable pictures of the kids playing with the baby goats. Dewight loved the little things and Triston was a little skeptical about them. As for LoraLee, I thought she would strangle the goats since she was hugging them so much.
For Valentines Day, I dropped off a bouquet of my wife's favorite flowers and got Lilly a little rose. From what I can tell they enjoyed their day.
I finally finished the retaining wall/raised garden in the back yard and installed the drip system so Allie can grow food and pizza plants :). My next step is conning the missionaries to come over and provide service, which means they move rock so I can get the artificial grass turf put in the back yard. (That should keep the missionaries away from me for a while.)
Our Anniversary was a fun one. We went out with a couple of friends that all had their anniversary's in February and went paint balling. We had a great time and had one round were it was boys verse girls and played until a team gave up. Needless to say the boys won (due to my wife running out of ammo) and I found out that my lovely bride, is a crazy person with a paint gun. While cornered she opened erratic fire refusing to give up, needless to say she hit everyone and everything in the arena, including me in the face mask. I was very proud of her for not giving up and could not stop laughing for 20 minutes. She shot over a 150 rounds in 10 seconds and hit me 3 times and our friend countless times. I am happy I was smart enough to run away and learned never to make my wife mad, because she can and will kill:)
No comments:
Post a Comment