Greg, Allie, LoraLee, Triston, and Dewight Elison
Friday, July 16, 2010
Furniture
Greg did a good job summing up our summer. I can't believe it is almost over! I'm glad to be going back, I tend to be a homebody if I don't have a reason to get out of the house. Here are pictures with descriptions of our summer adventures.
Our new dining room table.
Our player piano, it plays rolls of music and LoraLee has fun dancing while the piano plays music.
Our couches and rug, all match better than I thought.
2 comments:
Family of Disney
said...
beautiful!
July 16, 2010 at 4:39 PM
Dorothy
said...
Love your furniture!! Glad you guys had fun in ID.
July 20, 2010 at 12:06 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
beautiful!
Love your furniture!! Glad you guys had fun in ID.
Post a Comment