Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter



Here we are dying Easter eggs at Grams and G-pa's.


More Easter eggs.

I wasn't allowed to dye any Easter eggs, but I was happy being held by Grams.

After we have found all of the Easter eggs, Grandma, Grams, Uncle Will, and Uncle Daniel.

With the Easter egg hunt there is one egg that is the $5 egg. If you find that egg you get $5. Aunt Mae found the egg so she got $5.


Before the Easter hunt began my mom let me choose an Easter basket and I chose this one and began to chew away.

What is that thing in my basket? I liked chewing on it but this blue thing (egg) is preventing me from chewing.



Yes, my daddy found some Easter eggs, but my mommy was better even though she held me the whole time.



This is how I like my Easter basket.

No comments: